After working at Microsoft for 9 years, Kevin co-founded ZolMedia and became the company's official "Techie." Kevin is the brains behind the custom web applications and other technical back-end web development. If you have a super-technical question, Kevin will usually have the answer. After a decade of working with non-techies, he's getting pretty good at translating the complicated technical stuff into something the rest of us can actually understand.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, University of Idaho (1988)
- Content Manager, Project Manager, Content Developer & Technical Support Engineer at Microsoft, primarily focusing on database and Internet development technologies (1991 to 2000)
- Software Design Engineer at ZolMedia, specializing in (2000 till present):
- ASP.NET, IIS, LINQ
- Database Design in SQL Server, conversion of data from other formats to SQL Server
- Certifications: MCSE, MCP+Internet, MCP
His Fancy Title: Software Design Engineer & Cofounder
His Primary Role: Custom Web Development & Programming
His Other Roles: Technical Support, Project Management
- 2-term Coeur d'alene Chamber of Commerce member of Board of Directors
- Former Coeur d'alene Chamber of Commerce Business Committee Chair
- 2-term Coer d'Alene Downtown Association member of Board of Directors
- Trainer of Small Business Development Center business classes, specialising in Website Building for small businesses, including eCommerce.
As a co-founder of ZolMedia, Shelly has helped turn a small, work-from-home business into one of the top web design firms in Idaho and eastern Washington. With a background in marketing, graphic design, and print, Shelly is ZolMedia's official "Designer." She is the element of the ZolMedia Formula that makes everything look pretty.
Your website only has seconds to make a good first impression. Your visitors are going to judge your business based on the way it looks. Shelly uses her design skills to ensure your first impression is a good one. She doesn't let your website leave the house in pajama bottoms, slippers, greasy hair and a rocker shirt from the 80s.
- Bachelor of Arts in English, University of Washington
- Classes in Art Theory and Graphic Design, Bellevue Community College & North Idaho College
- Ongoing Professional Development in web usability, search engine optimization, web design, website management systems, the list goes on ...
Her Fancy Title: Lead Designer & Cofounder
Her Primary Role: Web Designer
Her Other Roles: Website Management System specialist, Project Management, Copywriter
- Coeur d'Alene Chamber of Commerce Commodores Chair
- Coeur d'Alene Charter Academy Auction Events Chair, Roady Rally Pitstop Chair